Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm Back!

So, though I am still only taking a few clients a month, I am back to taking pictures from my mini maternity leave. The weather is hopefully warming up and I am excited to get some great outdoor pictures of families done before it decides to turn cool again. If you are thinking of getting your Christmas pictures done early this year, think no more and give me a shout. I am offering 10% off your print or CD purchase if you book between Sept 20th-Oct 31st.  Plus, returning clients get $15 off their session fee! I also do family Christmas cards.

Give me a call at 403-852-4812 or email me at anonadamsphotography@gmail.com

I am also taking weddings for next year starting now as the summer fills up quick. Please contact me for an inquiry! Most of the good weekends are still open!

Thanks for all the support you have all been over the past years. You are the ones who have made me a success and I appreciate it a lot!

No comments: